Just like you, I struggled with the plastic portable baseball outfield fences for years.
For decades, temporary outfield fencing for baseball or softball meant cheap plastic, homerun fencing. It is:
- A pain to set up.
- It falls down in the wind.
- It needs to be replaced every few years.
- It is a liability as players may get tangled up in it.
While building a CPRS (California Parks & Recreation Society) award winning $10 million sports park, and after construction of the new adjacent $33 million community center, I said to myself, “There has to be a better portable outdoor fencing solution.”
But there was none.
So with the help of a fencing contractor, SportaFence was created. It is a professional grade, portable outfield fencing for baseball, softball and other sports.
SportaFence is a patented, professional grade portable fencing system with retractable wheels. It can be easily adjusted for varied distances and dimensions on your athletic fields.
Here is what this portable baseball outfield fence can do for you:
- Easy to set up
- Two people with a gator roll the portable fence panels into place.
- You can be ready to play in about 1 hour.
- No holes in the turf for bracing up the system. Use the portable fence panels on natural or synthetic turf.
- A breeze won’t blow it over. It can withstand a 50 mph wind from the front side and 30 mph wind on the back side of the fence.
- It’s able to withstand a 500 lbs. front impact and not fall over.
- Built to last for years
- The 6’ high portable fence panels are constructed of commercial grade galvanized steel.
- It has 8-gauge coated chain link A higher gauge than permanent fencing!
- Connectors secure the 10’ long panels together for form one continuous fence. You can pull 80’ of SportaFence portable fence panels with a gator.
- Safety on the Field
- Enhances player safety. There is a slight “give” in the potable fence panels that absorbs energy when a player makes contact with the fence, reducing injuries to that athlete.
- Safety extends to set-up staff. There is minimum lifting when setting up SportaFence on the field. It is simple and quick to wheel into place.
- Storage is easy with collapsible legs.
SportaFence portable fencing system solved my multi-use, outfield fencing problems.
This is the best portable outfield fence solution for baseball and softball that is easy to move and set-up, adds to staff and players’ safety, and doesn’t need to be replaced every few years.
SportaFence is the answer to your portable outdoor fencing needs for today and tomorrow!
Request your FREE quote online now so you can have a home run fence that will make a difference for your players.